Faculty Senate Committee Agendas and Minutes
Each agenda and related materials are distributed to committee members one week prior to the scheduled meeting. Minutes and materials are posted once approved at the successive meeting. Select the type of committee below to view agendas, minutes, and materials from each meeting.
- Operational committee chairs provide an update to the full Senate at each
meeting. These updates are included in the Senate meeting minutes. For
detailed minutes, refer to the specific committee below.
- Senate Materials
- Steering Committee Materials
- Budget and Administrative Committee Materials
- Information Technology Committee Materials
- Parking Advisory Committee Materials
- Personnel Committee Materials
- Agendas, minutes, and materials for all curricular committees and councils are maintained
by the College of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies respective website. Select the committee below to be
directed to the appropriate site.
- Graduate Appeals Committee Minutes
- Graduate Curriculum Committee Minutes
- Graduate Policy Committee Minutes
- Graduate Program Review and Awards Committee Minutes
- Undergraduate Course Review Minutes
- Undergraduate Policy and Curriculum Committee Minutes
Joint committees and council have a broad range of responsibilities at the university level but do not
report to the full Faculty Senate at each meeting. It is the responsibility of the joint committees and councils
to report any policy change recommendations to the Faculty Senate Steering Committee for consideration and to comply
with the relevant provisions of Article IV of the Faculty Constitution.
All joint committees and councils hold meetings at least once a semester during the regular academic year. To review the committees and councils annual reports or available minutes, see Joint Committees and Councils Annual Reports.
FACULTY SENATENEXT MEETING DATE
4:00 p.m. in the Student Union Key West, room 218
More Senate Meeting Dates