Gather information on technology and distance learning to help faculty more efficiently address student needs.
Committee initiated on: 9-8-2011
Committee discharged on: 11-20-2014
Student Disability Services take an active role in testing accommodations for students.
- Vasquez, Trey, Chair, College of Education, Child, Family and Community Sciences
- Allred, Kelly, College of Nursing, Nursing
- Harrington, Joe, College of Sciences, Physics
- Massiah, Carolyn, College of Business Administration, Marketing
- Mills, Lisa, College of Arts and Humanities, Film
- Murphey, Missy, University Libraries, Reference
- Oetjen, Reid, College of Health and Public Affairs, Health Management and Informatics
- Rabelo, Luis, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management Systems